If you belong to a country for which e-visa is not applicable then you would have to apply for a regular paper visa on your passport. There is a 3 step procedure for this which is as follows :
1. Fill the application form online (Click Here)
2. Submit your application with required documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
3. Collect your passport/visa from Indian Mission/Visa Application Center or by post.
Documents Required for Indian Visa
Currently the nationals of 166 countries can avail the e-visa facility for travelling to India. The E-Visa is applicable for Medical Treatment for the patient as well as the attendant. The procedure for obtaining e-visa is as follows :
1. Apply Online (Click Here). Upload the passport page and photo of yours
2. Pay E-visa fee online by credit / debit card / netbanking / payment wallet
3. Receive ETA Online Electronic Travel Authorization/ETA Will be sent to your e-mail
4. Fly To India Print ETA and present at Immigration Check Post where eVisa will be stamped on passport.
5. E-Visa has 5 sub-categories viz. e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa, e-Medical Visa, e-Medical Attendant Visa and e-Conference Visa. A foreigner (other than those applying for e-Conference Visa) will be allowed to club activities permitted under these categories. Foreigners applying for e-Conference visa will be permitted to club the activities permitted under e-Tourist visa only. Only two e-Medical Attendant Visas will be granted against one e-Medical Visa.
6. For e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 120 days. Example: If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 2nd Jan.
7. Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc are to be uploaded mandatorily by the applicant. Additionally one more document depending upon the e-Visa type would also be required to be uploaded. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded documents and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia. Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Dr Sandeep Vaishya is a dynamic Brain and Spine Surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
Dr V.S Mehta is the Director of Neurosciences Department at Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
Dr Rana Patir is the Director of Neurosciences at Fortis Memorial Hospital, Gurgaon
Dr Vikas Kathuria is the Senior Neurosurgeon at Max Hospital, Gurgaon
Dr V.P.Singh is the Chairman of Neurosciences at Medanta Medicity Hospital Gurgaon India.
Dr Arun Saroha is Brain and Spine Surgeon at Max Hospital Delhi
Dr Rajvendra Singh is one of the best brain and spine surgeon in Jaipur Rajasthan
Dr Aditya Gupta is one of the finest Gamma Knife Brain Surgeon in India
Dr Bipin Walia is Brain Surgeon at Max Hospital Delhi.
Dr Miglani is one of the best spine surgeon at Fortis Hospitals India
Dr Hitesh Garg is one of the Best Spine Surgeons in the country
Dr Fauzdar is one of the best Spine and Stroke Physiotherapist in India.
Mr Mphoso got spine surgery done in Pretoria, South Africa in Dec 2016 but did not get relief from back pain. His search ended with Dr Vikas Khaturia in India who performed Revision Spine Surgery at one level and Fusion Surgery at another Level. The surgery was done in July 2017 and the delighted patient has this to say
This patient from Zimbabwe was suffering from Colloid Cyst and was running pillar to post to find the best neurosurgeon for the surgery. Finally Indian Neurosurgery helped this patient in getting the right treatment through best neurosurgeon in India. Patient narrates the entire story and testifies the experience in India
Manish Shukla who hail from a remote area in Odisha was suffering from AVM and was unable to get the right treatment. Dr Sandeep Vaishya who is one of the best neurosurgeons in India operated upon him successfully using Intra Operative MRI. Indian neurosurgery brings to you the story.